Quantitative Market Research
3D Research have Best experience in conducting Quantitative market research. Our Quantitative research expertise is both well-rounded and deep. Our ability to work with 'typical' methodologies, along with our deep understanding of cultural analysis from our ethnography and immersion work allows us to use creative research methodologies to address each study's unique challenges.
Our Quantitative Market Research Services
In all our market research projects, our initial objective is to understand the high level goals of the customer and the priorities of the research exercise. This enables us to design an effective methodology to collect and analyze data. We have adopted the following process in our quantitative market research services:
- Defining the problem: This step defines the problem statement, and discovers the objective behind the need to conduct research All subsequent activities follow the goal, which are accordingly executed.
- Designing the research plan: A detailed research plan is drawn, which comprises of the target audience for the research, and the tools needed. The research plan varies with each research project.
- Data collection: This is the most important step in the quantitative market research process. The following methods for collecting data are:
CATI Data collection
- Our research team and telephone survey unit has extensive experience of conducting telephone survey market research across a number of sectors amongst consumer and business to business audiences in both the India and internationally.
- Telephone research is a widely used methodology and forms part of many market research projects. The comparatively low cost and relatively high response rate (when contrasted with postal self-completion for instance) makes telephone interviewing an efficient and cost effective methodology.
- Telephone Surveys Market Research Case Studies
- Large Scale Customer Satisfaction Research: We are currently engaged in a major piece of customer satisfaction tracking research for a large consumer facing organization. As part of this research, our telephone interviewers carry out NPS research with customers between Monday and Saturday. Fresh sample for this project is sent to our operations team on a daily basis via a secure system, and aggregated results are automatically returned to the client at the close of research on each day.
- Engaging Specific Stakeholders: We have completed numerous projects which have involved carrying out research with hard to reach audiences and specific stakeholders.